- 888LM MyQ® Control Panel Upgrade your LiftMaster® Security+® garage door opener manufactured since 1998 to the new MyQ® and Security+ 2.0 radio systems. This will allow you to control your garage door opener and home lights using your smartphone or computer.
- 380LM Remote Light Brighten things up. Add an extra remote light anywhere on your garage ceiling – no wires required. For use exclusively with the LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener (model 8500).
- 895MAX 3-Button Premium Remote Control Light the way with our 3-button premium remote control. Bright blue LED buttons make night operation easy, and with our MyQ® enabled light accessories you can turn on house lights right from your car.
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
- Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the MyQ® Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 8500 when an outlet is not within 6 feet; UL approved
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
SAFETY AND SECURITY FEATURES
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
- Security+ 2.0 rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Manual release handle in case of power failure